Sunday, November 27, 2011

July, August, September & October





Happy Sunday,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I went craft shopping yesterday. I got one cute Magnolia who I am hoping to create something festive with this week. Plus I got a few of the Memory Box die cuts. I haven't used them yet; I had to finish another project before I open them. Otherwise the other project would not get finished.

Here are four more pages from the 2012 Magnolia calendar. July is the icecream cone with the cute mini Tilda, August is the adorable dog and doghouse, September - one of my favorites Sunflower Tilda, lastly October Tilda with a pumpkin.

Two more months to go. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Your calendar pages are super fantastic! You've done a fabulous job pulling this entire project together! Awesome work...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are gorgeous! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Each month looks fantastic. This is an awesome calendar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I'm so glad that we went shopping, so so much fun!!! Your calendar is absolutely stunning, I love love love all of them. So CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving those papers!!!! Gorgeous job Karen!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job, love all the designs and your colouring.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great calendar pages! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love that DP!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your calendar is turning out. The colors and how you position everything onto the pages is so pretty. I love all the images and the DP you used for this.Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous calendar. The paper and the stamps that you chosen are gorgeous.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!