Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank You Mindy



Happy Saturday!

I can't believe today is the last day of March! My husband and I will be visiting my son and our wonderful daughter-in-law in Florida after Easter. I am so looking forward to the trip.

I want to thank Mindy for this adorable stamp. I got it Thursday in the mail. I worked on this card Thursday night until about 11:45pm. I was determined to finish it. Boy was I tired at work yesterday. The part that took me the longest was deciding on the color scheme. I think I tried 3 or 4 different colors before I was happy with the look. Below is what I used to create this card.

Magnolia stamp
Copic Markers
Spellbinders
Buttons, flower, lace
Distress Ink
Various paper- The shimmery crinkle paper is from my friend Kerry (she brought it back from Hong Kong). Love it!
Bling
Memory Box die - Tessatina Border

Here is a close up:




I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias - Week #4 Sketch
SimonsSays Stamps -Anything Goes
Just Magnolia -Week 150 Springtime

14 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky gal, what a fab win! This is such an adorable stamp and I love how you've coloured her. A great take on the sketch too - your colour combo is fab! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! I think you've made Mindy proud with this adorable Tilda. Looks beautiful (and have fun in FL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and wonderful. You did a super great job.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you lucky bunny Karen. This is a fabulous card my dear. I love your colouring, papers and buttons. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias with such a delicious creation.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's just gorgeous, wonderful use of the sketch, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! So happy you won the candy and,oh my, what a cutie she is! You've done a fabulous job coloring her up and I'm lovin' what you did with the sketch! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...congrats on your win! Great card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you for the blog candy!! Sweet card and love the shiny background DP for this cute bunny Tilda. I might be going to Hong Kong this summer. Will totally look for some cool supplies there :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you did a great job with the coloring of this cute Tilda. Your card is beautiful.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh, so so cute!!!! LOveeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card !

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Love that sweet image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!