Sunday, July 15, 2012

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish


I can't believe the weekend is over.... Oh well back to work so I can buy some more goodies. I needed to make a birthday card for a co-workers's grandson so I decided to use an oldie but goody. I pulled out my Stampin' Up sea creatures. I think this fish is just too cute; I used cheese cloth behind the fish to create netting. I hope she likes it.

Here is what I used to create this Birthday Card:

Stampin' Up Stamps
AMUSE Sentiment Stamp
Paper from my stash
Twine
Misc. Embellishments
Glitter
Liquid Pearls
Spell Binders
Cheese Cloth
Salty Ocean Distress Ink

For a closer look:




2 comments:

  1. Totally awesome!!!! Love this!!! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Karen. So creative. I love the "netting".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!