Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Here Comes the Bride

Happy Wednesday,

Can you believe February is almost over? Well I am so happy that spring is around the corner. And spring is a popular time for weddings....

For the Inky Impressions challenge today I used Angelica the Bride to make this beautiful wedding card.


Here is what I used to create my card:
Inky Impressions Stamp - Angelica the Bride
Prima Paper
Cryogen Paper
Carta Bella Paper - Paris
Copic Markers
Silver sparkly pen
Flowers, Ribbon, Liquid Pearls
Doo Hickey Die - Fern
Spellbinders
Marianne Heart Die

How about a closer look:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by Design -Anything Goes
Make it Monday - #129

7 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here comes the beautiful bride! This is stunning!!! Love love love all the beautiful details! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!!! I absolutely adore it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make it Monday this week! Don’t forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Love the image and the gorgeous papers and embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the bride card. Like the embellishing & sparkle. I host a weekly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations. This wk the challenge is Anything Goes. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP SS Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fluttering in from MIM.. this is so beautiful! The design is lovely and you've made the bride simply exquisite. :o) Beautiful creation!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card with lovely details and great colouring...thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!