Wednesday, March 13, 2013

All that Glitters

Happy Wednesday,

I hope everyone is having a great week! I am so ready for spring; how about you? Head over to 7 Kids College Fund for our glitter challenge. Today I created a simple card using this beautiful image from Penny Black

I seem to be on a purple kick. I really enjoyed creating this card. I used Copic Markers to color my image. Glitter was added to her hat, wings, boots and snowball. To giver her skirt some dimension I used liquid pearls.



You can purchase this beautiful stamp at 



Here is a closer view:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with an Optional Sketch
Bunny Zoe's Craft - Monthly Challenge - March - Girly
Incy Wincy Designs -Things that begin with F - Fairy

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning my friend, I love her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous image. Totally adore how you have colored it up. Wonderful layout.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp-she is so cute! What a great color and texture combination. Beautiful! HUgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! I love the work of the 7KCF design team. Thanks for stopping by to play in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana
    Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!