Wednesday, April 24, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Hello,

It's hard to believe it is already Wednesday! I am so excited; this Friday and Saturday I am spending time with my crafting friends. We are going to the scrapbook convention then to our favorite shopping spot. Can't wait to buy some new goodies.

Today I would like to share a card today featuring a Sarah Kay Image - Pink Joy. However, I did not color her pink. I used a lot of yellow which is not my color of choice. I stamped the background with Magnolia's Barbed Wire Stamp.  I used some dies, netting, ribbon and bling to complete my design.



A closer look at this sweet image:


You can purchase the products below at 7 Kids College Fund:
6x6 Graphic 45 - A Secret Garden
Sarah Kay Stamp - Pink Joy
Magnolia Stamp - Barbed Wire Background

I  hope I have inspired you today to create a new project. Thanks so much for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes - April Challenge Your Favourite Colour Combo - (Vibrant yellow, violets and green)
Creative Moments - Challenge 15 Spring
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes 
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - April Challenge Use at least one die (Memory box umbrella, butterfly and flowers; Spellbinders circle and Marianne heart die

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the fabulous details and embellishments, I can't wait until Friday either, hehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karen! I love the purple and yellow. Great pairing of images, they are sweet!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with yellow and don't always use it much but you've used it beautifully here and it goes perfectly with the purple. Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #15 spring challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous coloring and super sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, i love the sweet details you put on your cards, they are so cozy and would be so pretty framed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is great thanks for joining us at creative moments and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!