Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anything Goes

Hello Inky Fans,

Today I am showcasing Hula Lili you can purchase her over at the Inky Impressions Store. I have kept may card pretty simple. I colored her with Copic Markers, used Spica pens on the flower and add some Pink Fran tage. Which I have to say I am totally addicted to. I hope you will join us over at Inky Impressions Challenge blog for Anything Goes. Join me Friday over at the Inky Inspirational blog. I have a tutorial for you. Thanks for stopping by!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
The ABC Challenge - P for Pretty in Pink
Kaboodle Doodles - Challenge #176 Summer
Deep Ocean Blue - Challenge #54 Welcome Summer

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the colouring amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, love it my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just as cute as it can be - I am smiling pretty big right now!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and adorable creation!
    Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very sweet card, love your layout. Thank you for joining in with us over at The ABC Challenge this time and hope you join us again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!