Saturday, July 13, 2013

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Happy Saturday,

Today over a Crafty Friends we have a new challenge- Inspired by a Song. Melon Headz is sponsoring our challenge. I used the cute snowman. I colored my image with Copic Makers and added Shabby White Frantage. I use my new Spellbinder's die and used Echo Park (Very Merry Christmas). To complete the design I used ribbon, bling and added Memory Box Die Frostyville Border to the top edge of my card.

For my song I chose Walking in a Winter Wonderland sung by Bing Crosby



Click here to visit Melon Headz web-store. Happy shopping!

You may also like to visit their blog.

Click here for my birthday candy offer!

Here is a closer view:


I am entering her card in the following challenges:
Make it Monday





2 comments:

  1. This is very cute, love that snowflake border
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great use of the snowflake die and the glitter is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!