Saturday, August 10, 2013

A Vintage Canvas for a Man

Welcome to 7 Kids College Store Blog! August is just flying by; I do not want summer to be over.

Today I would like to share a vintage canvas I made using a burlap canvas.  It was definitely different to use the burlap but I enjoyed it working with the canvas. I don't usually create many masculine projects so this was a little of a challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

Below are the products I used that you can purchase in The 7 Kids College Store.







Here is a closer view;


I am entering my canvas in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Hanna and Friends - #177 Anything Goes
Sister Act Challenge - #19 Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Very nice masculine card...thx for linking at SACC...SK:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen - your creation is wonderful - I know a lot of women who would like this too!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been working on so many girly things that this is a pleasant feast for my eyes! Sandy is right this could be used either way depending on the girl. I think it is quite manly and the burlap is a great idea for the background. Nicely done!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!