Friday, May 30, 2014

Little Best Friends

Happy Friday,

I can't believe that May is over. Time really flies by. This image reminded me of my daughter-in-law and me. When I go to visit them we spend a lot of time walking on the beach and collecting shells.

I used  Little Best Friends by Elisabeth Bell image - Elisabeth Bell Designs for my card. I colored them with Copic Markers. The DP is from Pion Shoreline Treasures. To embellish my card I used ribbon, cheese cloth, fiber, sea shells, Magnolia Doo Hickey Die Swirly Butterfly and spellbinders die.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are inspired to create something special.

Karen



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz - #19 Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - #93 Girly/Feminine
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - #233 Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, What a gorgeous image and such a sweet card, I love the beach, so calming...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen~~OMWord this is so Cute!! Love the Clever background!! Cool bird idea:)) Oh and those perfect accents!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very sweet and gorgeous card.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great work, well done and good luck!
    It's perfect for my theme :) Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete

  5. So lovable and cute, beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Attractive card! Thanks for joining us at  
    Digistamps4Joy.
    Hugs Berni (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, beautiful card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and a great layout. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘GIRLY/FEMININE’ challenge. Such a precious beach scene. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Goodness...what an adorable image and perfectly girly/feminine card. Thank you for sharing and joining in the fun at DigiStamps4Joy. Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design! Thanks for joining us at 4 Krafty Girls - hope to see you back for a future challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is me and you on the beach in Jacksonville!! How sweet I really love the image!! beautiful card!!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!