Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Seeds for Tilda

Happy June,

I hope everyone is having a great week! Today I would love to share my new seed pocket card. Great for a packet of seeds or a gift card. Join us over at Magnolia Licious for our Pretty in Pink challenge. I am using Tilda Picking Carrots from the new Sakura collection. You can find her over in Diana's store click here.


I colored my sweet image with Copic Markers and paper pieced her. The paper is from Pion Paris Flea Market. I found this flower pot template on line. I stamp the background of the post with a seed stamp. I am using Petaloo and Prima flowers, die cuts from Magnolia Doo Hickey and Marianne.

I will be giving away this pocket pen pal below. All you have to do is leave me a comment and if you would become a follower that would be great. The drawing will be Tuesday, June 9th so be sure to check back and see if you are the lucky winner.


Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious Pretty in Pink. You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.

Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back each week to see if you’ve won!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - #62  Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - #264 Always Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



12 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous creation Karen, I love your idea of having a gifting of seeds, which once planted will last a long time. Hugs Suzi x ps great pocket pen letter too. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your seed packet is beautiful and the pocket letter is divine. I think I should win this one, lol. Your work is fabulous and anyone would love to have this in their hands to enjoy.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Karen, such a cute idea. Live all the embellies to added - delicious! Hugs Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea for your card! And your pocket page is gorgeous. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful, love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tremendous card Karen, especially love the Seed packet embellishment. Your Pocket Letter is a dream, so, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great idea - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great!! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, you know I am a huge fan of your work (and of your heart)! Your seed packet card warms the heart with its sweetness. Your pocket pen pal is filled with such joy... everything you create is dreamy. Thank you for sharing your gift of creativity and for the opportunity to win a piece of your artwork. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I like this a lot! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you also next time.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooa lovely work.Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.Zora DT at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!