Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Celebration Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary

Oh don't you just love this Prima paper (butterfly). It showcases Celebration Tilda so well. I colored Tilda with Copic markers then I paper pieced her dress and gloves. I just love cutting paper.....The dies I chose are from Go Create, Magnolia Doo Hickey Large Butterfly and Vintage Tag.  For embellishments I chose Prima flowers and ticket, ribbon, tulle and a little bling. The background was stamped with the New York and Postcard Magnolia stamp, added some frantage, stickles and liquid pearls.

So come on over and join us today at Midweek Magnolia for our Celebration challenge. I can't wait to see what you create.



Close up of Tilda:



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Die Cuttin Divas - #222 Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Karen...you're right...the papers sure do showcase your gorgeous Tilda!! Beautifully designed and embellished!!! Have a wonderful day Karen!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Karen. Love the gloves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen, lovely shape and delightful details. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Love that butterfly!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, is this ever gorgeous! Wonderful design, fabulous papers, and such gorgeous die cuts and embellies to go with your darling image! Love it! :^)
    BTW, congratulations on your top 3 at the 7 Kids challenge with the fabulous pocket pen letter you made for me! Well-deserved! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen I love the colors and use of the patterned paper! Just so pretty! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood and playing our twist at 613 Avenue Create!

    Hugs,
    Kathi, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!