Happy Birthday, to my best friend and sister in Christ, Kelly! I hope your birthday is fabulous. I created this shabby chic tray for her birthday.
I chose Prima paper and embellishments from the "Butterfly Collection" to show case this sweet Tilda. I used Tilda with a bow. She is colored with Copic and paper pieced her outfit.
I used lots of fun embellishments - resin, metal, flowers, lace, tags, glass bottle, wooden objects, feathers, paper scrolls, tulle, and ribbon. I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch and Magnolia Doo Hickey Dragonfly dies.
to see her fabulous work she has to share with you.
To qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.
I am entering my tray in the following challenges:
The Vintage Challenge - #106 Butterfly
Glitter n Sparkle - #149 Add Some Flowers
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - #99 Anything Goes