Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Magic of Winter

Happy Saturday!

I hope if you are getting the big snow storm that you are safe. If it's any consolation in Northern FL it's 39 degrees but feels like 32. No sunshine lots of wind.

I would like to share a card made for the Pion challenge "The Magic of Winter". I just love the Pion paper it is so beautiful.  The paper I used was Wintertime in Swedish Lapland and Days of Winter. I used Susan Wilson flower dies and Go Create Dies. To complete my design I use a decorative clip with an image from the Pion paper, pair of ice skates, bling in the flowers and tulle.




Thank you for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Pion Design - January The Magic of Winter
Crafting by Designs - Winter, Glitter, Sparkles
Love to Scrap - #70 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Karen! Thank you for participating in the Pion Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!