Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mini Magnolia

Welcome to Wednesday Mini Magnolia Challenge over at Magnolia Licious! I created this sweet little box I purchased at Hobby Lobby. I painted the box with the New Prima acrylic paint. I used the Susan Wilson Poinsettia Die. I colored sweet Rose Scent Tilda with Copic Markers. To complete my design I added lace, pearls and flowers.





To be eligible for the $20 gift certificate:

Make a card or project using a Mini Magnolia stamp.

There is no theme to follow…it’s Anything Goes!

No back-linking; new projects only.

Enter up to 3 times in each challenge month.

Add your permalink to Inlinkz by March 29.

We will choose one random winner
to receive a $20 gift certificate
from Magnolia-licious.


I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - #305 Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - #74 Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!