Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Flowers, Flowers and more Flowers

Happy Wednesday,

Can you believe it is already the middle of July? Time is just flying by. It's time to head over to Midweek Magnolias for our new challenge "Summer". I chose Tilda with Hellebores, she was colored with Faber Castell colored pencils. I chose Pion paper and lots of beautiful blossoms. The dies are you are Cherry Lynn flourish and butterfly, Spellbinders, Prima doily, and Susan Wilson poinsettia leaves. Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I used liquid pearls to detail my design.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Magnolia Forever - #38 Summer

2 comments:

  1. Super nice card with many lovely flowers.

    Thank you for joining with us on Magnolia Forever challenge blog.

    Hugs Bianca DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!