Tuesday, August 14, 2018


I am back! I am so excited to be back crafting and using all my marvelous supplies. The other day I was moving things around and I came across my supplies. I realized at that moment how much I missed being creative.

Then the next day I saw Crafteezee was having a design call. How exciting!!!! I decided to apply.

Here is my first project in about a year. I created a canvas us The Songbird's Secret by Pion Design. The sides of the canvas were painted with Alchemy acrylic paint Spark Mermaid Sparkle. To decorate my canvas I chose this stunning lace, flowers and butterfly from Crafteezee store. The metal leaves, frame and bling are from Prima. To add interest to the photo inside the frame I added Frantage.

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!