Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2 for 1 Holiday Hop

Happy Tuesday,

 I hope everyone is having a good week. We are having some stormy weather tonight; lots of wind and rain.

I had a great weekend. I went shopping with my scrap buddies on Sunday and got a lot of luscious goodies. I have used some in my projects that I will share with you tonight.

For my 2 in 1 Holiday entry - I have Valentine Card & Fall/Thanksgiving ornament.


Here is close up of the Fall/Thanksgiving ornament:


A close up and inside of the Valentine card:



Goodies I used for my card/project:
Magnolia Stamp: Edwin with Stolen Heart
Sentiment Stamps: AMUSE/Stampn' Up
Copic Markers
Perfect Pearls: Rouge & Platinum
MME Paper: Blush
KC Company Fall Paper
Core Couture: Orange Paper
Cherry Lynn Die :Fanciful Flourish
Marianne Die: Hearts
Spellbinders: Scalloped Labels 1
Tim Holtz: Clock & Tattered Leaves
Distress Ink: Ripe Persimmon & Gathered Twigs
Cheese Cloth

I am entering this in the following challenge:
Magnolia-licious Highlites - 2 For 1 Holiday Hop
Tilda's Town - Challenge #18 Fall Colors
Lovely hAngular  or Sweet Magnolia - Challenge #52 Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. You did an amazing job on these!!! Great ideas!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, I love the apple shape, very clever
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of your gorgeous creations Karen.
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous, so cute edwin
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are great! I love using the stamp in completely different ways! But must say, the fall card is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Karen. Great use of Edwin for these projects. So wonderful and creative.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful Karen - they are both so pretty and hey - you have a head's up on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back on Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you are picking Edwin to use for this 2 for 1 holiday challenge. Cool cards. Fun Halloween shape project layout and sweet touch of the Valentine's card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. So creative. I especially love Edwin with the pumpkins!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen this is amazing work!!!! Both of these projects are just fabulous!!!!! Wow what excellent work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!