Monday, September 3, 2012

A Special Cook Book



Hello,

We just got back from my son's in Florida. We had a wonderful time! I got my daughter-in-law hooked on Magnolias and got her blogging.....  It so nice to have someone to share the addiction with. And yes, I went back to the store with her....and got a few more things.

The winner of my blog candy was number #10 Tonya H.  Congratulations Tonya!!!! I will let you know when your gift certificate is available. It should be within the next day or two......

Today I am posting a page from the cook book I am working on. I really like making books there is something so rewarding about them.

Here are the goodies I used to create the page and inside cover:

Magnolia Stamp: Burger Tilda
Copic Markers
Paper from Echo Park, Canvas Corp, Karen Foster (Herb Garden)
Misc. Embellishments
Floss
Distress Ink
Flowers
Small paper bag

A closer view of Tilda:




I am entering this in the following challenges:
Midweek Magnolias - Week #26 What's Cooking
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Magnolia Mania - favorite Magnolia Rubber Stamp

16 comments:

  1. This is just ADORABLE!!!

    Regards,

    Damarys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Karen!!! : ) I love the look of y our new blog too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea Karen. You've colored Tilda beautifully too!!!!
    Hugs....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and cute embellishment on these recipe cards. Bright and delightful creation :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Karen, I love your idea and that sweet Tilda is coloured beautifully. Fabulous detailing.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops!! I forgot to say Thank you Karen for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. I was so busy looking at all the fab details. Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely book, Karen. Your photos are great. Tilda looks fabulous on the cover. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tilda is very pretty in green and I love the background colors too. I really like the style of the cover of your cookbook too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen, this is great. Your page is beautifully laid out. Oh that is going to be a fabulous cook book.
    hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful idea and a lovely keepsake, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your recipe card! One of my favorite things to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card and love how you colored Tilda.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great recipe book idea. Love the coloured Tilda too. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!