Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lots of Layers

Happy Halloween,

I hope everyone is having a good week. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of NY & NJ who were severely impacted by Sandy.  We were without power for about 18 hours. A large tree fell about 25 -50 feet from our drive way and down came the power lines. Of course right across our driveway. It was a long night with all the trucks, lights and chain saws.


Today I have this adorable image Lili's Cleaning Day to share with you. I don't know about you but I do love to clean. I have to be in the mood though and unfortunately I would rather be crafting.

To create my card I used the following:

Stamp - Inky Impressions - Lil's Cleaning Day
Stamp Sentiment - Roasie's Road Show
Paper is from Prima - London Market
Floss
Copic Markers
Charm
Cheese clothe mist with Slate Glimmer Mist (to give it that dusty look. LOL!)

Here is a closer view:


I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
Tammy's Scrappin Corner - Challenge #34 Anything Goes any Artist


2 comments:

  1. She's very cute, pretty card Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute image with lots of neat stuff on your card - well done!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!