Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anything Goes

Happy Wednesday,

Today I would like to share my DT project for Midweek Magnolias "Anything Goes". I created a Tussie Mussie. Suzi's inspired me so much I decided I had to create one. I used the large Magnolia butterfly stamp and paper pieced with Pion sewing paper. Below are the other goodies I chose:

Graphic 45 paper & Pion Paper
Magnolia Doo Hickey Dies - large butterfly, Tilda Tag, Angel wings
Bling
Toule, flower trim
Flower, metal & resin embellishments
Many of my embellishments we made from the Pion Paper.

I hope I have inspired you to try one! Here the link I viewed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VaWm_dYzt0&noredirect=1. Enjoy!


Here is the back:

Here are some close ups of my project:

I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Magnolia Mania - #102 Anything Goes
Time for Magnolia - #75 Anything but a Square
Not Just Cards - #8 Always Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper - December -Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning creation Karen, they are so unique and make great gifts filled with pot pouri. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. Hope I can do one too!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tussie mussie is so elegant and fit for a queen. I love the background and the black ribbon going around. The butterfly is gorgeous and so are the vintage embellishments. Stunning creation.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Karen, I can't wait to get some time to try one of these, Such a clever idea
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello karen,
    beautiful project, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, artistic creation! Love all the fab details! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!