Sunday, December 14, 2014

Santa Claus will soon be here

Can you believe Christmas is 11 days away? Time goes by so quickly. I so enjoyed making my first Tussie Mussie I thought I would try a Christmas theme. Below are the goodies I used to make my project.

Magnolia Stamp - Christmas Sentiment
Magnolia Dies - Snowflake, Feather / club dies - snowflake, Santa, holly leaves
Go Create Die
Feathers
Metal and rusted tin embellishments
Cheese cloth
Ribbon, decorative trim
Snow Writer on his hat with fine white glitter




I would like to enter my project in the following projects:
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - #108 Christmas
Marvelous Magnolia - #82 More Anything Goes Christmas
Paradise of Magnolia - #3 Christmas

7 comments:

  1. Breathtaking gift for someone! I love the vintage colors and Santa looks stunning on the mussie tussie!!! I love this one, you are making them so beautifully my friend. I want one of each that you have been making! lol
    Merry Christmas, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creation is fantastic, i love the embellishments that you used.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Karen, such a lovely keepsake, Thanks so much for joining us at LHOSM
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fabulous! Love all the details you combined in this wonderful design! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas project! Thank you for playing at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!