Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Autumn Fall Colors

Happy November,

Time is just flying by! My little grand baby is six months. He is such a joy. 

It is time for another challenge over at Magnolia Licious Fall Colors I hope you will join us. For my card I chose Tilda with Peony Headband and the Boho Peony Door. You can find these over in Diana's store. 

I colored my images with Copic markers and used paper from an older stash. I used the Cherry Lynn heart die and the Magnolia Doo Hickey Dragon Fly die. To complete my design I used a wooden embellishment from Prima, bling and some ribbon.



Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious Fall Colors. You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.



Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back 
each week to see if you’ve won!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Always  Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Craft Your Passion this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.


    Tammi,
    Craft Your Passion DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    TTCRD DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    Please disregard the first comment. Totally had the wrong design team. lol -hugs-




    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shape of your card and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so beautiful! Love those beautiful die cuts, your design, the bling, the sweet image, and your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    P.S. Have any recent photos of the grand baby?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!