Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Pink & Green

Happy Wednesday!

Time sure is flying. So excited to be on vacation next and my grandson is coming with his parents for his 1st Thanksgiving. He got his first haircut this past weekend from his great grandpa Bort who is a barber. What a great memory for Ezra and his grandpa.

Well now onto our challenge. The challenge this week at Midweek Magnolias is Pink & Green. Two of my favorite colors. I chose he love me, he loves me not Tilda. and this week no paper piecing, she was colored with comic markers. I used Go Create and Magnolia Doohickey dies to create my card. Then I add some flowers, lace, ribbon and a couple of misc. embellishments. The paper is from Lemon Craft.

I can't wait to see what you will create! Have a great week!



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - #288 Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - #66 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute -- and love the flowers, lace and butterfly, not to mention the sweetly colored image - she's adorable. Thank you for entering our Love To Scrap challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful Karen...Tilda is perfection and surrounded by such lovely embellies! Enjoy your 1st Thanksgiving with your Grandson!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors they are so rich and well coordinated. Gorgeous Tilda too. Enjoy Ezra and the family next week!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how fun for you to have that darling grand baby there for Thanksgiving! :^)
    Love this gorgeous card! Very cool shape & embellies, darling image, wonderful coloring! :^)
    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!