Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to a Dear Friend

Happy Saturday,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I am so enjoying Florida with my family.  Sunshine and the ocean you can't beat that......

Today I would like to share a birthday card that made for a good friend. I really enjoy coloring these Wild Rose Studio images.  I chose to do a simple design using die cuts for the final touches. My friend really liked her card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Karen

In the Meadow Clear Stamp from Wild Rose Studio

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
4 Krafty Girlz - #8 Anything Goes
Diva's by Design - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef - #10 Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice - #52 Anything Goes 

7 comments:

  1. So very beautiful! Wishing you a very happy new year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant project - thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck and all the best for 2014 x Judith DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card. The colors are so fitting for the image. Thanks for joining us at the Stamping Chef.
    Hugs,
    Christine Garner

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning creation and thanks for sharing with us at Divas by designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous creation hun!
    Thank you so very much for joining us at The Stamping Chef and Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Karen - DT.xx
    www.kraftykarensblogspot.co.uk/wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!