Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Red and Green

Hello,

It's time for another challenge over at 7 Kids College Fund. Today I am using this adorable image from Wild Rose Studio "Building a Snowman". I created a very simple card coloring my image with Copics, using some frantage and snow writer with fine white glitter. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you at our challenge this week.

Below are the products that you can purchase from the 7 Kids College Store:

I am my card in the following challenges:
Craft-Room Challenge - Vintage Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Anonymous Stamps - November - Anything Goes
Paper Play Time - Anything Goes
Craft All Day - #1 Winter

Anonom

12 comments:

  1. Very vintage! I love the papers and the inked edges. Your image is gorgeous and fun in the snow! Beautiful Christmas card!!! Love it!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the snowy effect on there clothing
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen your card is beautiful and the images are adorable! Love the frantage and antiquing. Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute. Makes me want to go make a snowman!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice vintage like card.
    Thanks for joining us at Anonymous Stamps.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card Karen.I love the dimension. Thank you for joining us at Craft All Day for our very first challenge xx

    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card great use of the white dimension paint, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Karen , with a lovely image!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card with great details.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge, hope to see you again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card and I love that snow effect. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge

    Crafty hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful vintage style Christmas card. I love the sweet image with the faux puffy fur on the little girls coat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!