Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Silver and Gold

Are you ready for another Anything Goes challenge at 7 Kids College Fund? Head on over to the store to see all the beautiful silver and gold creations that the DT have created to inspire you.

I made the tag for my sister's birthday. The image reminded me of my sister and I. I enjoyed adding all the beautiful embellishments to my tag.

Thanks for stopping by!

Karen





Below are the products that you can purchase from the 7 Kids College Store:
Uptown Girl Felicity and Blair from Stamping Bella

I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything Goes
LEJ Designs - #84 Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom Door - Dec 17 -23 Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love all the texture, nicely done Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your sister will love this fun tag. I love all the great embellishments. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Karen!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your sister loved this beautiful tag! I just love the Prima dolls on top of the gold netting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet she loved this! Great design and I love the images, beautiful!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, I love your colors and your images ... thank you for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, great colouring and perfect for our Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine and hope to see you again soon.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!