Monday, June 27, 2011

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY ME-ME!


I made this card for my daughter-in-law; we feel so blessed to have her as part of our family!

I used Magnolia “Congratulations Tilda” stamp and the sentiment is from AMUSE.

I colored the image with Copic markers B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, BV 20, BV23, C00, C03, E000, E00, E11, E18, E25, E31, E50, R20, V01 and V06. As an accent I used Spica pens pink and lavendar. To give the bow and the confetti some life I added liquid glass.

The flowers and leaf were colored with Glimmer Mist – Crème de Chocolate, Garden Fairy and Haunted Shadows. I used pearl bling for the center of the flowers and to add some interest to the card. To finish the look I added this deep brown ribbon.

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY ME-ME!

1 comment:

  1. Happy happy birthday to Me me! She is going to love it, the coloring is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!