Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Great Pumpkin


I just love fall. The leaves are so beautiful right now. It would be so nice if the weather could stay like this for a couple of months.

Over the weekend I made this spooktacular printers tray. I used the Magnolia pumpkin & leaves from the So Spooky Collection. I painted the house with crackle paint and then gave it a light mist with perfect pearls. The apothecary bottle is filled with black and glow in the dark glitter. Oh yes, the windows also glow in the dark. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your evening....

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Awesome creation! Love the attention to detail
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza Karen! This is AWESOME!!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, this is wonderful! Just love the way this turned out! Your details are fabulous...hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredibly spooktacular project. There are just too many delightful details to describe so just let me say - those little spiders creeping up the side are really too cute!
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love this project you made. where do I get all of it so I can make one? I'M SERIOUS!!! Please let me know.

    Have a blessed day!
    Lisa V.
    fitmom1@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what an awesome project and you did an excellent job on it!!!!! Wow love it!!!!! By the way Anabelle and Holly are adorable too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is AWEsome! Hugs,...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is amazing Karen. Wow! Just love your fur babies too, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project this is! lovely combination, hugs Simone

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has knocked my socks off - I love it. What a wonderful job you have done - outstanding!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!