Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tilda debuts Vintage in 2012


Happy Saturday!

It has been awhile since I last posted. This is a sneak preview of my 2012 Vintage Magnolia calendar. Below is the cover. I used Bo Bunny the Gabrielle Collection with a matching chipboard embellishment. I spritz'd the flowers with Creme de Chocolate glimmer mist. I inked the edges with gathered twigs distress ink and colored Lazy Day Summer Tilda with Copic Markers. The lace was added to finish the vintage look.

Stayed tuned for January & February later this week. Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely cover. Great idea to have Tilda looking out the zero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving vintage more and more although I have never been a girly girl. Your cover is gorgeous!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the vintage look! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Karen this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Karen! Love the vintage look, very lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so clever! Great job:)
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, this is gorgeous. I do like the vintage look. Beautifully done. Can't wait to see the coming months.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh So pretty! I too love the vintage style!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful. I love the vintage feel to it. If this is your cover, then the calendar itself has to be spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful. Just love it! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow gorgeous card and gorgeous idea Tilda on the number.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I missed the january page!!!! This is really fabulous!!!!! Can't wait to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!