Saturday, April 28, 2012

Meet Grace



The week went by so quickly. Yesterday was an awesome day. I spent the day at the scrapbook convention and shopping with my friends. I purchased lots of goodies that I will be using soon on some of my cards & projects.

The other great thing about yesterday was that Grace joined our family. She is the cutest, sweetest, most loving puppy! Her two sisters aren't too sure about it but they have for the most part behaved themselves. She weighs 5lbs. and is so soft. My parents, sister and niece fell in love with her. Here are a couple of photos.




Now back to the card. I made this Criss Cross card with Traveling Tilda who is now a school girl. Here is what I used to the create the card.

Magnolia Stamp - Traveling Tilda
Basic Grey - Oxford Paper
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz Token
Lots of embellishments

Here is a close up of the card.




I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Midweek Magnonlias - Week #8 Open Theme
Simon Says Stamp - Simon Says Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. Awww.... Grace is sooooo cute! And your card is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable .... both the card and the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! Wonderful design, cute tilda.
    and Grace is so cute too. I am certain her sisters will adopt her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Criss Cross card is delightful and what a wonderful job you have done with Miss Tilda. Grace is one of the cutest puppies I think I have ever seen. I think I know how much you love her. A scrapbook convention - you lucky thing you.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and your puppy is adorable!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card, love this Tilda. Your puppy is so cute too.
    Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card and the most delightful little puppy, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what an amazing criss cross card!!! Love the papers the image and embellishments!!!! Wow your puppy is also so adorable!!!! Way to go on a fabulous card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is beautiful (love the embellies, all of it just looks like a perfect fit) BUT... Gracie.....oh my goodness, she's just an adorable ball of fur! Give her a big hug and kiss from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card!!!!! Love the papers and the details and Tilda couldn't be any cuter!
    Gracie is such a cutie......sigh! I'm in love!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card with beautiful details. And Grace is adorable.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! I love all of the details. And the puppy is too cute! Adorable1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds to me that you had a perfect weekend!!! Great card, scrapbook show and then an adorable puppy. WOW sounds like a dream come true!! Lucky you!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. That card is so darn cute, i just had to add a comment! What a perfect 'school' card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooooh! She is so adorable! I hope she has lots of Schnauzer characteristics. We had one and he was so delightful! Love the card...beautiful work and gorgeous embellies...hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card Tilda card Karen and love the fun and embellishments of this project :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, love the layout. Grace is adorable
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful creation, Thanks so much for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  19. The puppy is sooo cute and the card is adorable!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!