Monday, December 31, 2012

Fancy Fish


Good Morning!

Back in chilly NH after a wonderful break basking in the sunshine in Florida. I do miss the beach. I love to pick up sea shells and walk on the beach. There is just something that is so soothing when the waves crash on the shore.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Are you ready for New Year's Eve? I am looking forward to a quiet evening in front of the fireplace with a glass of wine.

Today I am sharing a card with this cute fish which seems so appropriate after spending a week at the ocean.

A different view:


Here are the items I used to create my card:
Digi Stamp - Oak Pond Creations - Fancy Fish
Cryogen Paper
Copic Markers
Ribbon
Paper from my stash
Bling
Cheese Cloth
Cherry Lynn Dies - Small & Large Flourish
Pearls from Inky Impressions
Sentiment - AMUSE

P.S. I need to more followers to draw my "12 Days of Christmas Blog Candy". Click here to enter.

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Simon Says - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Wow - what an adorable fish ! just love it :-)

    Happy new year !
    :-) Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling. I love that cute little fish.

    I am so happy you had a great time in Florida. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and a great image.
    Congrats with your 110th follower.
    Hugs,
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goreous card, that is one cute and pretty image.
    Happy New Year & thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow gorgeous cute card so very beautiful - happy new year hugs sassyxxxx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute fish, love the bling, Happy New Year
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!