Monday, March 11, 2013

Cupcakes Anyone

Happy Monday,

How was your weekend? I did a lot of crafting. I am looking forward to going to the scrapbook convention with my friends. Lots of laughs, fun, shopping, and food.

I created this adorable card for Forever Friends DT Challenge Shaped Card. I used a chipboard house from Michaels. I covered the house with polka dot paper and layered it with a heart doily. The window was created with Poppy Stamps Small Madison Window die. The image is from Forever Friends. I colored my image with Copic Markers and added some glitter to the top of the cupcakes. The paper for the window was from Authentique "Love". And finally, I added a bow to finish my card.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Inspire Me Fridays 99 - Anything Goes
Totally PaperCrafts - Challenge 157 Punch It

4 comments:

  1. What a darling card this is! Beautiful design! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, your card is simply yummy, love the bright colors and sweet theme.

    So glad I could come and play with such a talented design team as the example to follow.

    Have a nice week,
    blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, total cuteness!!! I love him and just want to hug him, hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your card is just too cute and I love it!. I appreciate you taking time to visit my blog and participate in my challenges. Love the window and the colors you chose.

    Hugs
    Lesia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!