Monday, April 15, 2013

Soccer Anyone

Happy Monday,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! You will want to head over to the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog to see our new digi release. You won't want to miss it. Oh and don't forget to comment because you might win one of these new images and a sentiment. The DT have done an amazing job with their creations.

Here is my card. The image is called Summer Fun Owl.


I colored my image with Copic Markers, used paper from my stash, I added the number 8 to his shirt, and added some floss. Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering my card in the following challenge:
Digital Tuesday - Challenge 205 Boys

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Karen this is really nice! Such great coloring too & I love the #8 you added on his shirt! TFS!

    INKY HUGS!

    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is precious and so cheerful with beautiful bright colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!