Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Such a Precious Flower

Happy Wednesday,

Today I am showcasing this cute Sweet Pea stamp from Elisabeth Bell. I colored my image with Copic markers.  For the skin E000, E00, R20; flower, dress and wings RV10, RV13, RV21, RV23, stem and hat G21, G40; hair E50, E51, E3. I used fine glitter on the wings, flower and skirt. To complete the soft look I used Frantage. The Prima Fairy paper is just so beautiful. I did not any thing to the right corner of my card as the design of the paper was a nice element for my card. I hope you were inspired today. Thanks so much for stopping by!


You can purchase the products below over at the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Cryogen Paper
Sweet Pea Stamps Elisabeth Bell's Stamp - Twinkle Toes Gum Nut Fairy

Have a closer look:


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simon Says -Anything Goes
TTCRD- July 30 - August 5- Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Challenge 126 - Anything Goes
Scrap Creations - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I love your coloring and the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty!!So much to see..
    LOvely image and details..
    Is it your birthday today??
    In case it is Happy Birthday!!
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this!! Just beautiful Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet and pretty!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very pretty card! Love the sweet image you used! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation! Fab coloring, too! Thank you for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Karen. The little girl is so adorable and love all the wonderful embellishments.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow she is just Gorgeous! Love all those beautiful Embellies Especially that Butterfly! Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!