Saturday, April 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Alexis


To a sweet girl on her 18th birthday! Alexis I hope you have a fabulous day. I chose an Uptown Girls image Posh Presents. I colored my image with Copic Markers -skin E000, E00, R20, dress and presents BG000, BG10, BG11; presents and bag R000, R01, R02, hair E40, E41, E42, E43. I colored her shoes with a black Spica pen.

Please join us at CMC for our new challenge Birthday Themed. Our sponsor is ICopic. I hope you will join us.

To celebrate my new DT position - I have celebration candy to share.



I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz- #228 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - #91 Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - #86 Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - #34 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love the swirly pearls :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnifique Tag, j'adore sa conception

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so young and sweet...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy and elegant. Love it! Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for a young lady, shopping for her birthday! Beautifully done, love the bling and she will too.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!