Today I would like to share a special birthday celebration hat I created. Quite a fancy hat I must say! I used my favorite Pion Paper to create my hat, used with die cuts and paper pieced some of Tilda's outfits. Kelly N shared this template with me. It was a lot of fun and could become quite addictive.
Here is what I used to create my hat:
Magnolia Licious Stamps: Tilda with Bunny Balloon, Tilda with Balloon, Birthday Tilda, Baked with Love
Magnolia Licious Doo Hickey Dies - Tea Label Tags, Brides Bow, Swirly Butterfly, Large Butterfly, Tilda Tag, Christmas Tag, Dragon Fly
Flowers - Petaloo, Prima, Misc
Feathers, bling, resin, wood and tulle embellishment, lace, ribbon, decorative pins, chandelier crystals
to see her fabulous work she has to share with you.
To qualify for a prize.
1. Like us on our Magnolia-licious Facebook Fan Page
2. Leave a comment on each DT’s post during the hop.
3. At the end of your Hop return to the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and leave a comment there as well for a chance to win a prize.
There are two ways to win during our challenge blog hop.
1. Comments are counted and a random winner is chosen.
2. Participants enter a project following the Hop theme and a random winner is chosen. This person will receive a handmade card from one of the Magnolia-licious Designers.
I would like to enter my project in the following challenges:lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - #118 Flowers
Crafting from the Heart - #59 Always Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - #92 Vintage
Scribble and Scrap - #44 Always Anything Goes
All Sorts - #310 Die cuts more than 2