Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Push/Pull, Flip Card in Motion

I have a new card to share for our Magnolia Licious challenge "Push/Pull, Flip Card in Motion".

I chose Pion Paper for my design using pieces of the paper to embellish my card.  Cozy Tilda is colored with Copic Markers and paper pieced. Puppy Love Wiola was colored with Copic Markers. I used Go Create Dies to create my card. To complete my card I used ribbon, Tulle, flowers, frantage, and liquid snow around the edges of my design.


View of the pull out message:



One last look:
Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious Push/Pull, Flip Card in Motion. You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.



Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back 
each week to see if you’ve won!


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - #75 Always Anything Goes
Crafting Your Passion - #277 Always Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - #100 Blog Hop Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is brilliant, I love the pull out sentiment, What a cute wee doggy too, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Christmas card Karen, love the hidden sentiment and your paper choices. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice card and you have Made The paper beutiful at The edges:))) love The colouring as well
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci :))
    TTCRD DT
    ciccividpennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun idea!! Love this image, layout papers...EVERYTHING!! So glad you came Through The Craft Room Door to play! Can't wait to see more of your talent!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas card! Love the design, distressing, papers, sweet images & your coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! TFS at Craft Your Passion#277!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!