Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Guest Designer Through the Craft Room Door

Happy Tuesday,

I am very excited and honored to be a guest designer for Through the Craft Room Door. I decided to create a Christmas Canvas. I chose this Christmas Wreath digital image by Anne Fenton. I covered the canvas with Maja Christmas paper. I cut the Santa and Merry Christmas sign from the paper.
The stamp was colored with Copic Markers and I added some snow. The flowers and the chipboard are from Prima Victorian Christmas. I used a resin pinecone and added some beautiful gold glitter.

Let's see what you create.



I am entering my canvas in the following challenges:
Live and Love Crafts - #42 Sparkle
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful canvas, I love your attention to detail with all the gorgeous embellishments. Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge, “Anything Goes”. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, CGE DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how gorgeous! Love the entire design, the fab embellies and sparkle, and your wonderful coloring! Really beautiful, rich palette! :^)
    Hope you are having a great weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!