Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Shabby Chic

Happy Wednesday,

Are you having a good week? I am having a great week with my grandson. They grow up way too fast.

It's time for our Midweek Magnolia challenge Shabby Chic or Vintage. My husband bought me Faber Castell colored pencils. I love them that is what I used on this image. I did color her skin with Copics. The colors are so vibrant.

I used a combination of Bunny Zoe and Pion paper - of course I needed to add some frontage to my design. The die cut is from spellbinders. To complete the design I chose ribbon, flowers butterflies, berries and a decorative pin.



I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Simply Magnolia - Anything Goes
Time for Magnolia - #123 CAS or Fully Loaded
lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia - #134 Anything Goes
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - #189 Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - #199 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - #325 Anything Goes
Live and Love Crafts - #47 Blossoms &/or Butterflies

6 comments:

  1. Another exciting card Karen, love the little Paris scene you've created and Tilda polka dress is as cute as a button. Love it sweetie. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

  2. Dear Karen, what a stunning and gorgeous card thank you so much for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge 123 and good luck! Hope to see you next time again! Warm hugs, Marga.

    ReplyDelete

  3. This is one gorgeous card! I love the theme and Tilda is so beautiful especially her dress. Your big die cut looks great! Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Karen, I love everything about it...the beautiful Tilda, the gorgeous background, the colours the design and detail, it's just perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the design with all these gorgeous details! And your coloring is stunning!
    Thank you very much for playing with us at LHOSM this time! Good luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!