Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Anything Goes

Can you believe August is almost over? My sweet baby left last Friday for the Dominican Republic for about 4 months and then off to Panama. My house is too quiet. I miss seeing his precious face every morning.

Are you ready for our Magnolia Licious Challenge "Anything Goes"? I created my card using "Heart Shoes Tilda. Isn't she adorable. I used Maja Summertime paper which I absolutely love. The Heart dies are from Joy and the tag die is a Magnolia Doo Hickey. I used some chipboard, flowers, lace, ribbon, decorative button, and flowers. I colored her with Copic Markers and paper pieced her outfit with the Maja paper.

Now let's see what you create.





How to Play

Enter a project by September 12th.

You must use a stamp from any stamp line
carried by the Magnolia-licious store
on your project

Create a project that follows our theme

No Backlinking...NEW projects only

No more than 3 entries per person, per challenge, please

Turn off Word Verification if you would like DT Comments

One random winner will receive a
$20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious.


I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia - #137 Use a Die Cut

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! I love the design and gorgeous colour palette. Thank you for sharing with us at LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!