Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Sweet Princess

Happy Wednesday!

Today I would like to share a canvas I made using paper from the Prima collection Rossi Belle A4 . I used an image from Pion design paper. I used a wooden canvas. First, I used heavy white gesso to cover the background then around the front edges I use alchemy paint rose gold. I chose a die cut from the Joy Crafts Cutting & Embossing Open Heart and Butterfly.  To embellish my canvas I used the following: Rossi Belle Ephemera Cardstock Die CutsRossi Belle Genevieve Glittered Leaf Stems, Rossi Belle Thistle FlowersRossi Bell Aubree Flowers, pearl embellishments, heart doily frantage, and bow.

I have linked the items you can purchase in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!