Monday, December 27, 2010

Calendar Frenzy


I am nestled in and crafting during the blizzard taking advantage of being snowed in. Over the next few days I will share my calendar creations. My good friend Kerry gave me these small calendars and the idea to make these mini calendars. I used my new outline rubber stamp, I love it. It reminds me of a giant sunflower. Below are three that I made in different colors and paper.

For the yellow sunflower I used:
Copic - YG91, Y28, YR21, YR02, Y38, Y21 - silver gel pen and Pumpkin Smooch. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distressed Ink. For the mat I used Spellbinders Peony.

Blue Sunflower:
Copic - Y28, YG91, B02, B04, B06, B41 -silver gel pen and Ocean Soul Smooch. I inked the edges with Tim Holz Broken China Distressed Ink. I used the same Spellbinder for the mat as for the yellow.

Pink Sunflower:
Copic - Y28, R21, R32, RV10, RV34 -silver and pink gel pen. The edges were inked with Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distressed Ink. I used the Peony Spellbinders for the mat.

Enjoy a touch of spring.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!