Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Butterfly Invasion


What a difference a day makes. It was so beautiful and sunny when I drove home it reminded me of March then I told myself March is couple of months away. However, these butterflies bring a touch of spring time to a beautiful winter day.

The butterfly stamp is from Outline Rubber stamps which I received for Christmas from my wonderful husband. Below are two that I made in different colors and paper.

For the yellow butterfly I used:
Copic - Y28, YR21, YR02, Y38, Y21 - silver gel pen, black Spica pen and Pumpkin Smooch. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Wild Honey Distressed Ink. For the mat I used Spellbinders Peony.

Blue Butterly:
Copic - Y28, B02, B04, B06, B41 -silver gel pen, black Spica Pen and Ocean Soul Smooch. I inked the edges with Tim Holz Broken China Distressed Ink. I used the same Spellbinder for the mat as for the yellow.

Thanks for visiting. Watch for the calendar creation tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!