Friday, October 19, 2012

2013 Calendar


It's that time of year again, time to make the calendars. I am making them on the simple side as I am using a Graphic 45 8"x8" album and I don't want to make it too heavy. This way they won't be tipsy.
I used Magnolia Stamp Tilda with Wiola colored with Copic markers. She is perfect for Graphic 45's A Lady Diary DP. I used some pieces of the paper to embellish the page. For the calendar I used Scallop Label 1 dies and a clear sticker monthly calendar.

A close up of Tilda:




The front cover of the calendar:


12 comments:

  1. Wow! This is a lot of work! It is beautiufl!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work, all so very pretty and wonderful, great project.
    Hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a terrific idea, nicely done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! You colored Tilda beautifully!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. really nice work - I love your front cover. I can tell you will have fun with this project!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool calendar. Love the vintage touch and the pick of this Tilda image :-
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fabulous calendar!!!! You always make some of the best calendars around and this is no exception!!!!! Wow Gorgeous work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2012 already? Oh wow, I think you are way ahead of everybody else. Fabulous page for the first month. Tilda and Viola ar so cute. Love the cover page design.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Calendar, She does go perfect with this collection of paper
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome calendar, Karen. Great way to use those adorable Maggies. Tilda looks awesome walking that puppy.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your calendar looks great and the Graphic 45 made a nice cover. Tilda is colored so pretty and smart looking.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!