Thursday, October 11, 2012

An Autumn Birthday Card


I made this simple card for my mother-in-law's birthday next week. I thought the fall colors were perfect for an October birthday and bonus she loves cats.

Here is what I used to create the card:

Memory Box paper - Nightfall
Misc. papers from my stash
Ribbon
Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Poppy Stamp Dies - Small Madison Window, Small Madison Window Shutter, Small Flower Box & Sitting Cat
Cherry Lynn Die - Small Flourish

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says -Dies and/or Punches
Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #35- Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. So so pretty, very nice! Happy fall my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so right!!!! these colors together are fabulous!!!!! She is sure to love this card!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!