Sunday, March 23, 2014

Beautiful Couture

Graphic 45 makes such gorgeous paper! I decided to make a criss cross card featuring the couture paper.  The La La Land Dress form and the Memory Box Pumps die were perfect for my card. I hope I have inspired you today! Karen

To celebrate my new DT position - I have celebration candy to share.




Couture Paper - 12x12 and 6x6

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - #86 Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girls - #14 Anything Goes 

3 comments:

  1. Love G45 papers, great card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphic 45 has the most beautiful paper and amazing embellishments. I love your criss cross card and the Pumps, dress and bow are wonderful die cuts.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Hot! Love the sophisticated theme of a woman, we rock! Love the colors and design of your card also.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!