Friday, March 28, 2014

Lovely Yellow

Head over to CMC for our new challenge "Sparkle".  Our sponsor for this challenge is Paper Makeup Stamps.


I chose a criss cross card using my new Go Kreate Dies. Just love them.
I colored my image with Copic Markers - skin E000, E00, R20; hair E40, E41, E42, E43, E47; wings BG000, BG10; dress Y0000, Y000, Y00, Y02.


A closer view:


Goodies I used:
Graphic 45 Secret Garden Paper
Magnolia Doohickey Dies - flower border, doily flowers
Pearl bling and flower
Shabby White Frantage


3 comments:

  1. Lovely colors! So pretty together, your fairy is beautiful and I love the yellow dress! I like this style card you make it is one of my favorites, just the right size. Beautifully done!! Happy Shopping today!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely, Karen! The colors are gorgeous and I adore your combination of dies. Your creations are always so beautiful. :o) It has been such a pleasure to work with you! I'll miss you so much but will definitely be keeping track of you... you and your work are too lovely not to. :o) Have a happy day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen - you do have the touch. They say that pretty is as pretty does and dear heart you sure are pretty!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!