Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Christmas Tag

Hello Inky Fans,

Today I would like to share a Christmas Tag that I made. After I did my first Sepia Card I thought I would do another and share the colors I used to color my sweet image Ice Skating Rachel.


I stamped my image with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and color her with Copic Markers. The flowers were colored with a gold spica pen and for the centers and the earrings. I used Liquid Pearls -Platinum.

Skin E50, 51, 53
Hair E40,42,44,47
Clothes E41, 42, 43, 44, 47

I used the new paper from Authentic Glistening, Memory Box Die Winterland and Memory Box Sentiment Merry Christmas, I used tulle for the bow and I used the Magnolia Doo Hickey Die - Cozy Snowflake. Of course I added some bling and a star to the tree. I hope I have inspired you today to try something new!

Have a great weekend!

I am entering my tag in the following challenges:
Dilly Beans - Anything but a card
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes with a Twist of Christmas

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I love your tree with the touch of color. Sepia is a great color for you! Very elegant tag and well done!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Karen… what a fab tag. I love the cute image and the colours and textures… so many beautiful details!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!