Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bezel Necklaces

Good Afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great week. Today I would like to share the bezel necklaces I made. It very hard to see all the detail especially the smallest one. I used Maja Christmas paper, Prima paper, and Graphic 45 paper. I chose a piece of the paper that had an image I could use to create my design. You can't see it on the Santa Claus but he has fine glitter on his beard, fur on the had and sleeves of his jacket.

Before I sign off I would like to congratulate Cathy-Lynn Tkalcevic for winning my Halloween Candy. Cathy-Lynn please contact me via email k_l_gauthier@yahoo.com.

Have a great week!




Birds and Butterflies Laser Cut Wood Icons in a Box from Prima
Graphic 45 French Country 6 x6 paper pad

Here are some closer views of the necklaces:



I am entering my bezels in the following challenges:
Through the Craftroom Door - Always Anything Goes
MIM #165- Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create -#44 Anything Goes/with Optional Twist/No Twist

11 comments:

  1. I am swooning over these bezels!! I love the bird, so gorgeous! Then I love the wooden bird with the sunflowers and Santa is cute and perfect for a Xmas tag or card! These look great Karen,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Karen, these are gorgeous, someone is going to be delighted to receive any one of them as a gift. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely. I can see them with a cozy sweater. Beautiful work. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness these are beautiful! I've got to make some! Thanks also I see that I won your Halloween candy! How much fun!!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable!!Saw this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! I hope the recipient(s) appreciate all the work and detail that went into making these. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work. love the images and colours. Will make wonderful gifts!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great necklaces!! How clever!! :) :) I saw your projects @ Make It Monday!! I have some newly released products as candy on my blog if you are interested. Have a great weekend!! :) :)
    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s 2 Step BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, these are gorgeous and what fabulous gifts they would make! So glad you shared your craft at TTCRD.
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!